Safety Connection, Inc. adopts ACCTivate! Inventory Management Software to handle the exponential growth they had foreseen and since then ACCTivate! has proven to be a significant asset to their business operations.
Vice President of Safety Connection, Janice Honeycutt said, “ACCTivate! is the core of our business. It is our business – it’s our quotes, it’s our orders, it’s our invoicing.”
With ACCTivate!’s help to handle operations via robust inventory and business management features, Safety Connection is able to concentrate on their specialty of bringing superior fall protection and rescue products and services to companies like Exxon Mobil, Chevron Corporation, Shell Oil Company and more.
Safety Connection experienced significant growth each year since they began and the owner, Clint Honeycutt, Sr. said at one point they were “on track to have 48% growth” just partially into the year. ACCTivate! Inventory Software has met their high demand and the challenges that came along with it.
Previous business challenges faced by Safety Connection:
- Lacked efficient inventory tracking
- Needed a solution that could handle potential growth
- Needed a method to combine different products from different manufacturers to sell them as one product
- Needed a costing method to manage the cost of the combined products
- Needed a simplified way to manage drop shipped purchase orders
Results with ACCTivate! Inventory Management Software:
- Real-time inventory management and analysis
- The Kitting feature to sell and manage their ‘rescue kits’ as a single product comprised of multiple items
- The ability to maintain a budgeted cost for their kits that includes their vendor cost with a markup to generate the retail price
- The Drop Ship feature that automates their drop-shipping process
About Alterity: Alterity, the creators of ACCTivate!, is the fastest-growing provider of inventory and business management solutions with customers worldwide using ACCTivate! to gain control and visibility across their business and supply chain, while equipping the entire company with advanced CRM tools. ACCTivate! has been endorsed by QuickBooks, The Sleeter Group, B2B CFO® and others.
ACCTivate! is available in the United States and internationally, including in the Caribbean, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. Try the free trial today to experience the power of ACCTivate!.
Alterity is headquartered in Arlington, Texas.
About Safety Connection: Safety Connection specializes in fall protection and rescue for companies whose employees work at heights through services and equipment sales. They put together comprehensive fall protection programs that help prevent on-the-job accidents and ensure everything is in place including inspections, training and proper equipment. Safety Connection has two locations: a corporate office in Baton Rouge, Louisiana and another office with a training center in Houston, Texas.
Safety Connection, Inc.